Commercial Electric Sponge Machine "Rosina"
Electrosponge for cleaning grout (cement based or epoxy
resin) from floors: Terracotta, porcelain, double-fired
tiles, marble, clinker, phorphyry, natural
stone, quarry tile, treaded tile, etc. during the grouting
• Does not pull grout from the joints. Suggested
for medium and large surfaces.
• Performance: 800 - 1500 s.f. per hour in general.
• Sponge rollers can last from 1,600 - 10,000 s.f..
( Based on material; abrasive quarry tile - smooth glazed
• Variable pressure wringer allows for manual adjustment
of the water saturation level of the sponge.
• Sponge roller pressure to the floor is adjustable
(for textured or treaded surfaces).
• Water is fed to the roller via a foam reducing
belt (no pump to clog up).
• Folding, ergonomic handle with adjustable working
angle. This handle also doubles as a storage stand when
the machine is not in use.
• Removable tank (16 liters).
• Supplied with: sponge roller for cement based
grout, user and maintenance manual.